Oh boy. I'm tired! I slept well the night before last -- I usually sleep 5-6 hours a night. But, I'm exhausted from last night. I stayed up talking until about 3 or 4 and then had to be up at 7. FUN!
My sister was released from the hospital late last night. I hope that she is doing ok. Her husband and her are having trouble and he took her kids and she didn't know where they were - she was so worried, as I would be also.
Well -- depending on what happens tonight ... I may post some more uneventful news ... or, not. We'll see. Oh yes, it is Wednesday. That means it is McDonald's night for Brax and I. :0) I wonder what toy I'll get today? JK
Until next time ...
9.05.2007
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted by Maria at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment