CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.26.2007

Promised Pics ..... (finally!)

Well, hello! It is me again - yes, I am still alive. I finally have pictures of my mom and her wounds! We went to the doctor today for her follow-up appointment. I wanted to be there to take pictures! I was fine while they were pulling out the stitches, I was fine when I saw pins sticking out of her wrist - I however, was NOT fine when they started to re-wrap her leg. Her leg is VERY tender and needs to be at a slight bent position always. If not, straightening it out pulls on that tibia and hurts her badly. Well, while they were wrapping it - she was in a lot of pain. I was holding onto her hand and kept thinking to myself, "this is almost over, I can hang in there for 20 more seconds." (All the while I'm feeling dizzy, and going more and more deaf. The room started to spin a bit as well.) Well, 20 seconds would go by and they were still wrapping - so I'd say it again. That happened about 4-5 times and then they were done. I looked up at them and said, "I need to sit down!" One nurse was like, "whoa! she is gray!" Anyway - after about 2 minutes the room stopped spinning and my hearing came back. That is a crazy, crazy feeling. Anyway -- here is the pictures to prove that my mom had one heck of a nasty collision with the cement downstairs:

1 comments:

Peter and Julia said...

Hey Maria!!
Wow, it is good to here from you. It has been a long time! Play any soccer lately, haha. I will add you to my blog so I can see all the fun things going on with you these days. I am sorry that your mom had such a fall and such a hard time lately...ouchie! I hope her recovery goes very well. Your son is a cutie.
Julia