We had a birthday party for Brax tonight with my side of the family. Brax was so excited for his "green eggs and ham" decorations. It is so much fun to see him get so thrilled about stuff.
Green Eggs and Ham is one of his favorite books - so that is where the idea for the party came from. I wish that I didn't work so I had more time to do a better job with everything - but, I do ... so this is all we came up with. Not quite as good as the last two years, but good enough, I guess. I'll have to post a picture of all of his cakes. His second and third birthday cakes were the best. Oh well, there is always next year.
10.04.2007
Would you eat them on a boat?
Posted by Maria at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I think you throw the best birthday parties ever Ria! (And I haven't even ever been to one.) The pictures sure make me wish I knew how to throw a fraction of that party though! :) I hope Braxton had the best birthday party ever! :) Hope you are happy and well. Have a great day!
Maria,
This is Bridgets sister, Alyssa. Braxton is adorable. I'd have to say between 4 and 5 has been my favorite age so far.Tegunn turns 5 in December and he's starting to act like it. Little Fart.
I would agree that being a working mom is hard and i only work 4 hrs a day. The cake was super cute and the party looked fun.
Where are you living. We should get our boy together an let them play. My boys love having friends over.
Tiff-
Thanks! I try to throw fun parties - but this one really kind of tanked just because of the whole situation and me not having enough time to do the things I wanted. But, Brax had fun - that's really all that matters!
Alyssa-
Hello Girl! So surprised to a comment from you. I have a friend named Alissa from Ohio, so I didn't notice the different spelling and just assumed it was her. I would love to get together sometime and let the boys play. Brax usually has to be around someone for a while before he gets into it, though. Like when we went to playgroup in Ohio - for the first while he'd watch the other kids play for like an hour and half and then the last half hour play. He's just really laid back. But, I'd love to see you :) Your little boys were adorable at Peach Days! Tegunn really looks like a little Braegger! Hope to talk to you soon.
I thought the party looked great! The cake was awesome!
Thank ya Kami Sue! How are you doing with the new situation? No, really! Are you ok?
Post a Comment