CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.25.2007

6 things you might not know about me ...

1) For someone who has a very sensitive stomach (I get the dry-heaves VERY easily from smells and tastes) I eat really weird stuff. Such as, bread & milk, oysters, I love to drink buttermilk (with a little salt & pepper ... stop your "ew"ing ... you eat weird stuff, too!) I love tomatoes smothered in cottage cheese. I could go on and on.

2) I had the opportunity to go and play in the 1994 World Cup in San Jose, California when I was 13 years old.

3) I love scars! On me that is. I have always thought my battle wounds were awesome. I don't know why - it's really weird, actually.

4) I really want 6 kids. I don't know why! And to top it off, I wanted to have all 6 by the time I was 32. As you can see - this is obviously NOT going to happen. Good thing I have other dreams!

5) When I am laughing hard ... and I mean hard, I snort. I do! Not like a pig over and over again. But that is how you can gage if what you said was kinda funny or HILARIOUS! Like I said ... it isn't pig-like. Just one will sneak in. Oops!

6) I am ticklish on on the bottom edge of my shoulder blades! My left one is actually more ticklish than my right. I actually didn't even know this until I was getting a massage a few weeks ago! I could not stop laughing.

1 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

You are a very nasty, yet silly girl. You must take after your grandpa for your crazy taste in food!!!! I'm glad the ankle is doing better, and by the way I LOVE YOUR HAIR CUT!!! your lookin H_O_T_T HOT!!!