CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.04.2007

Larry the Cucumber - and the Pink Action Jeep!

Well, I finally have some time to get on and post Braxton's Halloween pictures. He sure was excited to be Larry the Cucumber from Veggietales. There is an episode where Larry drives a pink jeep. He calls it the "action jeep." Braxton told me that is what he wanted to be and I asked him if he wanted a blue/orange/red jeep instead and he said, "no, pink." So I decided,"you know what? he is only 4 once and if a pink jeep is what he wants, then a pink jeep is what he will get." :o)

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

What a cute costume! If it makes you feel better my three year old LOVES pink. It makes me feel better that Brax likes it too.

dtravelbug said...

I love Larry the cucumber!! I'm the only person I know with no kids, but half the Veggietales collection. Rock on, Larry :-)

The Shill Spill said...

That is totally awesome Ria! :) Did you put his costume together? WOW! I am very impressed! How did you do that little collage of pictures? I think that looks soooo cool! Hope you had a good Halloween!