Oh rise and shout the Cougars are out - we're on our way to fame and glory! On we go, to conquer the foe .....
WAY TO GO UNGA! What a great player to hang in there with a taped up sprained ankle!
Unga, Collie and Hall - WOO*HOO! Such a great Game!
The first half seemed like a game of defense. It wasn't until the second half that they (both teams) started to move the ball around. But all the points seemed to be coming from field goals. Then, the Utes scored at 1:34 left in the game. I honestly thought this game was over. Hall had made two beautiful passes to Unga and he just couldn't keep the ball. But, no, no, no -- at :38 we came back with a beautiful pass to Unga. Then an awesome 2-point conversion made by Collie to make sure they atleast would have it tied! awesome, Awesome, AWESOME! I love it!
Thank you Utes for playing nasty (as usual) and giving us two, first downs AND about 30 yards with under a minute to go. You gave the game away -- well, that isn't entirely true - BYU did earn it as well.
What a good day! Now at 8:00 I have a soccer game. I missed last week's game because of my ankle. So wish me luck.
Until next time...
11.24.2007
BYU 17 - Utes 10
Posted by Maria at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Good luck! Don't break your leg! And, I am so glad your day has turned out so well for you. :) Sounds like you had a blast!
Post a Comment