I left a comment a minute ago and it said it took it, but then it wasn't posted, so I'm sorry if you get this twice!
I LOVE that you got him so many books, and I love the jammies. It looks like you had a BLAST. He looks so much older even than the railroad pics you just had done. He is SUCH a cute little guy, and you're such a great mom. Love to you, D
1 comments:
I left a comment a minute ago and it said it took it, but then it wasn't posted, so I'm sorry if you get this twice!
I LOVE that you got him so many books, and I love the jammies. It looks like you had a BLAST. He looks so much older even than the railroad pics you just had done. He is SUCH a cute little guy, and you're such a great mom. Love to you, D
Post a Comment