CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.21.2007

in honor of - well, myself!

Guess what kiddos? Today is my birthday! I feel like a kid again - 26 is my second fav number, so this year is going to be great, since I now .... am officially (well, not until 8:01 am MST) 26 years old! It's crazy, I do surprisingly feel way more mature this morning. (lol)

You will notice the music selections have changed today. They are some of my fav songs about myself. LOL, I sound so cocky, don't I? What can I say ... I am pretty darn coolioso!

So, uh ... yeah! Hope your day is splendid.

OMIGOODNESS! I almost forgot the BEST part. I made a goal when I turned 16 that I wanted to drive for 10 years without ever getting a ticket or causing an accident - and guess what? I DID IT! I know that sounds kinda silly, but I like making goals and then doing them. So, "way to go, me!" Maybe I'll shoot for another 10 - or better yet, maybe I should double it and say 20 years this time. We will see. I'll have to think that one through.

OR

haha, maybe I should seriously speed and get a ticket now just for kicks and giggles. Kinda sounds more fun, doncha think? Me-thinks!

Yeah, I'm going in to the DMV this morning to license and register my car. I might as well get a new DL as well, ON my birthday. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Be careful out on the roads today - it is brutal out there (atleast in Utah) :)

Until next time .....

6 comments:

dtravelbug said...

Happy Birthday!!! And thank you for the lovely Christmas letter and photo. You're such an inspiration. I have the photo up where I see it everyday.

The Shill Spill said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Maria Dear! Happy Days Will Come To You All Year! If I Had A Wish, My Wish Would Beeeeeeeee....A Happy, Happy Birthday, To You, From Me! Wooo-Hoo! 26 years old! Wow! I hope your day is OUTSTANDING! Have a good one!
Tiff

Kami said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for the birthday wishes as well. Sorry it took a while to post this, but we had Christmas Eve the 21st and then Christmas on my birthday--so you know. I still think it's awesome that our birthday's are right next to each other! Hee. Hee. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Court and Jill said...

Hey Happy Birthday! I LOVED the slideshow of Maria through the years...loved it. Nice music too! Hope your day is great!!! You deserve it!

Peter and Julia said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one!

The McClellan Clan said...

DUDE YOU ARE NUTS!!! THAT IS WHY I LOVE YOU SO!!! I hope you did have a fun birthday. they aren't as fun when you get older for some reason!!! Which it should be the other way around because when you get older you need to have a fun birthday or else your reminded about how OLD you are getting, but if you always get this smashing party then you'll want to have the next party and then next right!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

jocelyn