CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.20.2007

You've got VOICE MALE!



Alrighty - I went to a concert last night!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME. It's an a capella group with the strange name of ... Voice Male. I actually heard about these guys when I was like a sophomore in H.S. I went to a "free" concert at Pioneer Park in Brigham City. It was awesome. I fell in love with their style and their single singer, Richard. He's the one that tells the corny jokes :) Did I mention I like corny jokes? ANYWAY ... then, I started to see them a lot. One time I went to a Christmas concert with my friend Ernie and they asked if there were any birthdays and I believe the next day, was my birthday -- Ernie yelled, "over here" but I don't know if they heard or not. Oddly enough though, the next song they sang was "My Maria" I thought that was pretty sweet.

YEAH, so it was awesome! Very entertaining. They did some of their old favorites like, "Mr. Bass Man, Rubber Duckie, Send me to Glory in a Handbag" and then did some beautiful pieces like, "Silent Night, Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, and one of my ALL time favorites ... Prayer of the Children."

All in all I have to say, VERY fun night. Very, very fun! Good times :)

I don't know if their style is for everyone, but if you're interested .... here is their WeBsItE! (click on the bottom right corner in red with their web address and then click on the "fun" tab and listen to wookie wars! Tis funny!)

Oh and forgot to mention, I did find out that Richard is no longer single :( My dreams have been crushed. sniff, sniff

1 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

I love those guys! They are awesome! I first heard them at USU...at a COLORS concert! I like their stuff too! (I heard them on tape, though, in high school) They have some fun songs! I also heard them at a company christmas dinner, with Aaron. (When we were first married.) They are entertaining and very uplifting! I looooooove accapella groups!