CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.28.2008

could I have a little privacy, please?

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know that hopefully by next Monday I will be making my blog "secure." Meaning, only those who are invited will be able to view it.

This will kind of be a bit of an annoyance. It means you will have to log in with your ID (email address, I believe) before you will be allowed to view my blog. But, I think it's worth it for security reasons.

So, please email me @ maria.cragun@gmail.com with your email address or post it in the comments if you would like to be able to access my blog. Even if you are a friend of a friend - just let me know who you are and I'll sign you up.

That's the plan ...

9 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Sign me up! :) If you want my e-mail addres...I'll e-mail it to you. :)

Peter and Julia said...

burdychfamily@gmail.com
Thanks Maria! Have a wonderful day.

B&B Goldsberry said...

Please include me in that list!! bridge15mb@hotmail.com

dtravelbug said...

Please add me, Subj2chg@aol.com. Thanks!

The Johnsons said...

Sign me up Ria. My e-mail is stenj82@yahoo.com

The McClellan Clan said...

hey don't forget about this little guy
ME!!

Jenny said...

Found you blog today from Kali's and I really enjoyed it. I read almost every post - clear back to the beginning! I promise I'm not a loser, I just enjoyed your blog THAT much! Feel free to sign me up!

cedarrowleys@hotmail.com

My blog: cedarrowleys.blogspot.com

Arin and Troy said...

Hi Maria,
I found your blog today from Tami & Jared's, Tami is the sister of my bro-in law if that makes any sense. Her brother Ryan is married to my sister, anyways I saw a link on her blog that said Maria and Braxton so I clicked it and sure enough it was you guys! Small world, huh? I would love to get to you know you more and see more of Braxton outside of church so feel free to sign me up. arinjeffs@gmail.com Our blog is arinandtroy.blogspot.com.

Jared & Tami said...

sign me up too.

jntsmith@wilsblue.net