CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.05.2008

I can't believe it

Guess what? My son ate his carrots today!!! This is amazing. You see, he'll eat carrots if they are cooked very thoroughly (that's how I like my carrots, too) like in a beef stew where they just melt in your mouth - but he will NOT eat raw carrots. Nope, no way, no how! I don't get it, he'd eat them as a baby - he'd eat them all up.

So, today was HUGE. You see, I am gearing up to start a juice detoxification cleanse - so, I bought a whole bunch fruits and vegetables yesterday. Last night I was mixing them up seeing what I liked with what and thought to myself - Brax would drink his vegetables, I bet! So, this morning he had fresh carrot/apple juice. He loved it. I love that he loved it!

It really is amazing, though. The juice tastes so perfect. My sister said, "It tastes ... clean." And she's right - that's the only way I can describe it. CLEAN.

So, I'm excited for tomorrow to begin. :) The sooner I start, the sooner it'll be over with, if I wasn't headed to lunch with my friend today I would have started it today.

Until next time...

2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Good for you! How's the cleanse coming?

The Shill Spill said...

That's funny...because both my sons will only eat raw carrots. They want nothing to do with cooked carrots. (As nor do I.)