Okay, so yesterday (Saturday) I went hiking! It has been such a long time since I have gone hiking. I have always loved being outdoors was excited about - but I had truly forgotten just how much I love being in nature.
Love hearing the sounds of birds singing and the brooklets crashing into rocks and running over fallen trees. It felt so great to have the sunlight dance across my skin, too. Man, I have been missing out.
I will have to get some pictures posted as soon as I can.
Today was a good day at church. In Relief Society we talked about how every experience in our lives can be a spiritual one if we just learn to look at it that way.
Also, we talked about how every decision whether big or small, should be accompanied with prayer. Every little thing in our lives should be "handled with prayer."
So, in short, I had an AWESOME weekend. Hope you did, too.
Until next time...
5.18.2008
It's been a long time!
Posted by Maria at 12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey thanks for putting me blogs on the "privileged" list (just watched Pirates)...anyway, sorry about you missed the diesel thing in SLC. It was "Invitation Only"--not open to the public...and I wasn't really sure how it was going to work. It was also during the week (I thot you had a job) instead of the typical events that are on the weekends. But no worries, there will be another event soon. I'll be sure to let you know!
Post a Comment