CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.01.2008

Holy Cow!

Wow folks! I am down to 7 more days!!! Here it is August 1. That is so crazy. In all honesty, I'm starting to get a tad nervous. Not scared to get married, nervous - just nervous that everything will look alright and turn out ok and that I won't like trip in my heels. Leave it to me to do something like that :)

Honestly though, thus far, I feel like everything has worked out more perfect than I could have imagined. David and I went and got our marriage license yesterday. So, all of this is now seeming SO real. It really is quite fun.

LOL - for those of you who are interested, we actually did have yet another 8 experience happen last night, too! Email me, and I'll email you the details - because I know for some of you, you are sick of hearing about it! But, it was funny.

Alright, well - I still need to pack my stuff. Talk to you soon!

Until next time ...

3 comments:

Court and Jill said...

Sounds like you are crazy busy with all this wedding prep and packing!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure it will all turn out great...just relax and enjoy it when the day finally comes!!

The Shill Spill said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have 6 days and 18 hours left to go! Soooo exciting! :) I bet you are ready to just jump out of your shoes! :) Please e-mail me. I love hearing about all your crazy 8's! :)

The McClellan Clan said...

I wanna hear!!