I gave birth to Stretch-Armstrong! Okay, so technically, I really have no idea who stretch-armstrong is. I know it was a toy (in the 70's or 80's) that you could bend and pull ... I guess it was really stretchy. Well, he has nothin' on Mr. B. Take a look for yourself!
Kinda makes you feel a little queasy, eh?
Now, this is what really gets to me ...
Let me explain to you how he does this:
1) He lies face down on the floor on his tummy
2) Sticks both arms out to the side like a "T"
3) Then he just proceeds to roll over one way or the other withough moving the arm that he is laying on. YUCK!
I was going to try and post a video of his knee popping in and out of joint - but I can't figure out how to add the video yet - and I'm too tired to keep trying. I guess we will save that for a rainy day.
As you can see, though - Brax is feeling much better! Although, you may now feel a little nauseous after viewing those photos. Sorry. But, I do think it is kinda cool. I guess I need to get a bumper sticker that says, "my kids is more flexible than your kid!" Alright, I'm getting tired. Time to say g'nite. Until next time ...





0 comments:
Post a Comment