Alright, so - I went to bed last night around 12:30. I stayed up trying to figure out how I can post music to my blog. Brax had already been asleep for a while and I knew I wouldn't want to get up and get ready for church if I didn't head to bed soon.
So, I got ready, got all nice and cozy in the covers and closed my pretty little eyes. (One thing about me is I can sleep REALLY good, almost anywhere.) Since Brax does so well at night I don't even worry too much about the little noises he makes because he does make a lot of them. Chews, talks in his sleep, laughs in his sleep, etc.
I obviously wasn't paying much attention to his little noises - when, out of the blue "bluuuuuuuuhhhhhh!" (the famous throw-up sound) I popped up in bed, said, "Oh, no ... Brax!" and "bluuuuuuuhhhhh!" again. The first time it got all over the bed and in my hair, this time it got all over the front of my face (I was trying to pick him up) and all down the front of me.
SO MUCH FOR A FUN DAY TOGETHER TODAY :) I had to tear off all the sheets, covers, pillowcases off of our bed because it was EVERYWHERE and so he and I camped out on the couch. Not a very good night's sleep there. Poor little guy! I hate that more than anything -- when he is sick or hurt and I can't make it better instantly. Not fun for him, but not fun for a mom either.
Anyway, I guess our picnic will have to wait until next weekend. Until next time ...
8.26.2007
That'll wake me up!
Posted by Maria at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment