it's the day that Mommy and Brax can play!
I was able to make it through my first work week. Braxton and Grandma seemed to do quite well together for four days. I know that it isn't easy on Braxton (or my mom), but I am so proud of him for being such a trooper.
I wanted to do something fun with him this weekend. We were able to rent a movie that he wanted to watch. He enjoyed that. But, it just seems like (when you are working) that you have to get what you couldn't get done during the week, done on Saturday - and that didn't leave us time to do much else. Maybe tomorrow after church we could take a little picnic.
Anyway, here is a few pictures that were taken throughout the week.
Did I mention that I love Brax?
Oh yeah, I also decided today that on my list of things I want to do - I now am adding "cake decorator" to my list. As soon as I get some money saved up, I'm going to try and make an elaborate cake and see if I can do it. I think that would be fun -- making cakes for weddings and parties. We'll see how that goes.
I am trying to get my "playlist" of music added to my blog - and I swear I followed the directions, but, it ain't workin'. Does anyone know how to do that? If so, may I ask for some help please? HELP! I'm good at some things. Figuring out computer stuff isn't one of them - but I'm cute! :P (don't think that will help in this situation, though)
Ya know, I can't help but wonder sometimes - is anyone really reading this, or am I just entertaining myself and the thought that people actually read this! LOL -- It's getting late. Until next time ...





2 comments:
Don't worry Maria, I wonder the same thing all the time--about people reading my blog. More people read it than leave comments, I've come to find out. Sometimes that almost is worse. Hee. Hee.
Hi Maria,
I am Kami's friend Hanah, and I like to visit your blog too. :D Thanks for your sweet comment awhile back about my son! I love how you did the music on your blog, that is so cool! You are much more computer lit than me I just recently learned how to do links to friend's blogs. :D Good job for you! From what I've read about you, You are an Amazing Mom!! I would love to be blogger friends!
Post a Comment