Well - I finally flew out to Ohio, got mine and Braxton's (needed) things and drove back out to Utah. I drove in a REALLY crazy rainstorm in Indiana. It was pouring. I have never driven in rain like that. My windshield wipers were going as fast as they could and I still could barely see anything. And not to worry, I only fell asleep at the wheel twice! No joking. The first time, I hit the bumpies on the side of the road and it woke me. I wasn't too worried because I could remember what happened. The second time was a little worrisome. I remember driving - and then I remember waking up, I was in the middle of a two lane highway playing Ms. Pacman with the white stripes and couldn't remember a thing! Aggggghhhh! I knew I couldn't keep driving that time. I was so blessed because nothing went wrong at all - my car did so well and I made it back in record time! 1,613 miles in 26 hours.
I guess now it is very real to me that Jeff and I are separated. I have pondered and prayed about this and I know this separation has to happen. It will either make Jeff and I closer or pull us away from one another.
It is a strange feeling, but I am so relieved and at peace. I have been reassured many times that this is what I need to be doing because so many of my plans have worked out so smoothly. I don't feel that this would be happening if it wasn't what I was supposed to be doing.
Jeff is dropping Braxton off in just a few minutes and then he will be headed out to Ohio to go back for school. I can't wait to see my little boy. He has been with Jeff the last week so that Jeff would get to spend time with him before he left. I guess I better go and get ready.
I will post recent pictures of Brax and I as soon as I get a new camera :) Until next time ...
8.17.2007
Wanna go on a 26 hour drive?
Posted by Maria at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment