CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.18.2007

I am Blessed

So, like I have said before, I am so blessed! My biggest concern last week was just getting out to Ohio and back with my things. I knew that once that happened, then I would need to start worrying about a job and those sort of things.

I got back from Ohio, Thursday evening and was too pooped to even kind of think about the next step. But low and behold Friday comes and guess what? I get offered a job. I didn't even have to look. My step-dad owns his own business and he has a lady named, Cheryl, that helps him with just the veterans cases. She is totally taking over that, so he doesn't even need to deal with it. She has someone working for her, to get all of the paperwork filled. That somebody who helps her quit on Friday.

I really honestly cannot believe how everything has come together. I know that it isn't going to be great always. Believe me, I do not want to be a working mom - but, I do believe that it is for the best and we will have to see what will come up next.

Anyway, I just wanted anyone who reads this to know that life is good no matter what. There are always positives to find in any situation and lucky me, I've ran into those a lot as of lately.

Until next time ...

0 comments: