

It was a really good day today. Braxton and I went to church and he did really good in his class. Sometimes he has a really hard time because singing time is a little rough for him. The music seems really loud to me - but with his magnified hearing, I'm sure it is an awful sound to him. He is such a sweetie.
We were watching some home videos today and we saw his first birthday. He is getting very excited for his upcoming birthday. I'm still trying to decide what kind of a party/cake he is going to have.
I will be starting work tomorrow. As always, I kind of have the dreaded -"I so don't like my first day of a new job" feeling. But all will go well. I have worked at that office before and I'm sure that in a few days I will be feeling more comfortable.
As you can see, I got a new camera - so I should be taking MORE pictures than anyone wants to see. Yeah!
Alrighty, until next time ...




0 comments:
Post a Comment