It has been quite a while since I posted anything - that is so not like me. I have been so busy with work, that I no longer have time to spend endless hours blogging. It's nice, actually - I feel like I now have a life. Yet, I know how enjoyable it is for me to read others' blogs.
So I apologize to all of you avid readers of my blog. (You two people ... or wait, can I count myself?)
I will try and post atleast two blogs a week. Atleast.
I took pics of Braxton on Saturday for his birthday! I can't believe he will be turning 4! He's getting so BIG. So, I will post those in the next few days. It's so hard to just choose a few when I think all of them are so wonderful!
Anyway, just wanted everyone to know that things are going good here in Kaysville, Utah.
Until next time ...
9.18.2007
I don't know what happened -
Posted by Maria at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment