So, I haven't posted anything recently because my life has been kind-of crazy! It's all good - just crazy!
I did want to write though, since it is September 11th. I remember that day so vividly. I first heard on the radio what had happened. Got home, turned on the television and then saw with my own eyes the destruction. I actually was on the phone with my sister, Malinda, when I saw on the news the second airplane hit the second tower . Was also watching when they came in and said, "This just in, a third airplane has hit the Pentagon."
CHAOS. That is what I felt. I was so terrified, probably because I was in Michigan and had no family around. I was sooo worried that this could be the beginning of the end.
Anyway - I just want to let everyone know - I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! I am so grateful to the men and women who do what they do for me. What a great country!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
9.11.2007
Six years later ...
Posted by Maria at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment