CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.08.2007

I was tagged ... I had to!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Hanging out with the "Perry" gang of friends, which included, but was not limited to:
Me, Bridget, Jenni, Janeen, Michelle, Elise, Reed, Aaron, Kevin - and whoever else had no life and wanted to join the crew. (But the coolest of the Perry gang were the ones who had the last name, Perry, too :)

2. PLAYING SOCCER OF COURSE!

3. Driving to school at 15 (I had no license)

4. Working at Maddox Drive-In as a carhop

5. Gaining my own testimony of the Gospel.


Five things on my "to do" list today (Monday):

1. Go to work

2. Have Family Home Evening

3. Play Chutes and Ladders and Don't spill the Beans with Brax

4. Watch the show, Premonition, that I rented - Need to watch it before I own it (redbox policy)

5. Clean


Five things I would do with a million dollars

1. I would probably take it to the police because I would know it wasn't mine :)

or, if it was mine -

2. Pay Tithing

3. Buy a modest home for Brax and I

4. Buy a more reliable/newer vehicle

5. Save the rest/invest/make sure Braxton would have enough for his lifetime.


Five things I will never wear again

1. I concur with Bridget on scrunchies

2. Pants that have been cut off into shorts with the little fringe on the bottom. YUCK!

3. My Lettermans jacket - I thought I was pretty cool with a jacket in the 9th grade. I'm a loser!

4. I really don't know what else ... having a hard time with this one!

5. ?


Five favorite toys

1. My Camera!

2. Computer

3. My cell

4. Anything Brax has that I can play with him -- games, toys, etc.

5. Craft/Scrapbook stuff!


I tag anyone who reads this to do the same :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Maria!
This is Jamie (Hirschi) Pugmire, a friend way back in the day! I am glad I found your blog, I'm not sure how I got here...it's fun to see what old friends are up to! Your son is darling! You are such a cute mom!:)

Maria said...

Jamie!
Omiheck! I am so surprised to get a message from you. I'm so excited ... I hope that you are doing ok and would love to see you. I heard you work on Riverdale Road - but that was a while ago and so maybe you don't anymore. Hope you are doing good. Please keep in touch!