
Ta da! See - I'm using my "price is right" displaying hands. I am very proud of my shiner. I think it is cool. Yes, I have been weird like that all of my life. One of my friends said her motto is, "pain is never worth it." My motto is quite the opposite -- I firmly think that anything painful is TOTALLY and completely worth it and will only make you stronger. Here are some examples:
1) Childbirth - totally worth it, TOTALLY painful!
2) Gaining a Testimony - Ok, maybe this doesn't happen to all of you Molly Mormons or Peter Priesthoods, but for me ... it was a bit hard and yes, painful.
So, that is the only two main ones that come to mind. But, I know there are more of them out there :)
The only part I don't like about this bruise is my swollen ankle. I mean cankle. Not so fond of that at all. But other than that ... I like it.

11.13.2007
introducing my ... CANKLE :)
Getting ready to listen to a book on audio. Called, The Peacegiver. I am excited. I've heard really good things about it.
Well, I really don't have much else to add to this -- so, I won't bore you anymore.
Hope all of you are having a great evening.
Until next time ...
Posted by Maria at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Same old Maria... in it to win it eh??? That's awesome that you are playing again, but honestly I hope that you don't keep getting hurt even if you do like it!! Those are pretty awesome pics though:)
Julia
My gosh, you almost made me pass out. Those aren't pretty pictures! You are a TOUGH girl!I noticed you posted on my blog awhile ago about Burkell, she is doing pretty good. If you want, I can send you an email of how to contact her.
Holy cow! That is pretty disgusting, but I have to tell you that my husband loves to play soccer and he was impressed by your injuries! He is jealous that we moved so that he can't play indoor, but it's probably a good thing...he'd probably be the one fighting with you! :)
Ok, I may have to revamp my motto a bit, but I did manage through childbirth without an epidural, (I wanted one, it just didn't happen) and I rather agree with you on the testimony bit too. However, in sports, the pain is never worth it! (That is why I never did that great in sports!)
Hey girlfriend I need to talk to you call me!!!
Nice cankle!! EEWWWW!! man you are one tough chica, but battle wounds are fun fun fun!!!
Post a Comment