I had an appointment scheduled for last Friday to have Braxton and my pictures taken. But, someone's daddy, decided as soon as he found out that I had plans, that he was going to extend his trip and stay longer and that he wasn't going to drop Braxton off on Friday, but instead Monday morning. (All I know is that was the first time I had heard about it.)
Friday comes and goes and it is a BEAUTIFUL day! I was a bit bummed, because I had to cancel and wasn't too excited about it because the photographer is a professional from Alabama. I felt like a total jerk. (I hate not following through - big pet peeve of mine, so when I do it, it REALLY bugs!)
Luckily though - He was very nice and rescheduled for today. So what did it do today, of course? Snow, snow, SNOW. I actually thought pictures in the snow would be alright - but BRRRrr it would be cold.
It really wasn't that bad AND the photographer was AWESOME! Seriously ... I've taken Brax to JCPenney's and all the places for pictures but have never had him do so well.
So, I'll be excited to see them - and when I do ... I will post them on here as well :)
I am totally and completely exhausted!!! The end of the month is cram-time for my work. We have to try and get all these applications off before the end of the month. Man ... I don't mean to complain. Really, I don't.
I will stop now and head to bed! Hope all is well with you and yours. Have a great night!
Until next time ...




0 comments:
Post a Comment