Ok, .... the photographer (mike) already posted them - so, for any and all who are interested, visit:
BRAXTON'S PICS! :)
This guy is a wedding photographer - but he did so well with Braxton. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a GREAT photographer for an event!
11.27.2007
PICTURES :)
Posted by Maria at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Your pictures are darling! Braxton looks just like a little man!
Very very cute!! I LOVE them! Braxton is such a cute little guy!
OH-MY-HECK---!!!!!!!! those are sooooooooo cute. I love it!!!! He really did a great job, and Braxton looks so cute.!!!!! They were worth the wait cuz they are priceless!!
Oh my incredible Ria! I got on his website, and spent a good hour or so looking at his pictures and comments from bloggers! He is A-MA-ZING! Was it costly? Do you know him? Did you get a great deal? I would like to know all the details...for I am seriously considering a picture shoot...for when he comes back to Utah. Let me know, ey?
THOSE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!! I love his very grown up look on the super close up big one. Wow. I'd hang them all up all over.
Post a Comment