
Hi all! I went to my first Jazz game tonight. It was so much fun. I've been dying to go since I was about 14 - and tonight I finally had my wish come true! It was great. Loved every minute of it. My throat and hands are a little sore from being such a great fan - but it was well worth it!
I have to admit, though - Would have loved to have seen Stockton and Malone play during their time. Oh well!
Until next time ...
11.30.2007
Jazz win by 24!
Posted by Maria at 12:59 AM
Labels: gOoD TiMeS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I went when I played Junior Jazz, the year after I moved from Willard actually. Couldn't see really from our seats. Wyatt has a Boozer jersey that his two year old daughter wears. Crazy Jazz fans.
Post a Comment