...raindrops on roses (thank you, denise!) and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things -
Oh, wait, that is the other Maria's list. Hmmmmmm - Let's see.
I was tagged by my friend's sister, Alyssa to jot down 15 of my favorite things. I'll give it a shot.
1) Braxton (of course!)
2) Jumping into a bed with fresh, clean, crisp sheets on
3) My digital camera!
4) BABIES!!! Oh how I love to hold a brand new little one. So sweet and innocent.
5) Even though I spent 8 out of 9 months up-chucking, I absolutely LOVED being pregnant and feeling the baby move around. LOVED IT!
6) Homemade hot cocoa on cold winter nights. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
7) Staying up late at night talking with my mom or sisters - laughing, crying, (craughing, I guess) until the wee hours of the morning.
8) Whipping up a new recipe in the kitchen.
9) Music. I love all sorts, but my fav is country. (*don't boo and hiss, please ;)*)
10)Listening to Braxton laugh.
11)Temple Square ... this is my favorite place in the entire world.
12)I like people watching. When I go places, like to watch others. It's fun!
13)Snuggling with someone you love
14)The feeling you get after serving someone
15)And of course, The Gospel of Jesus Christ!
What are your favorite things?
12.08.2007
These are a few of my favorite things ...
Posted by Maria at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
"Raindrops on roses" . . . but I prefer snowflakes too :-)
I think I agree with all of your favorite things! You rock!
It was so good to hear from you, I think the last time I saw you was at your baby shower, he is such a cute boy. How are things going, where are you living and what have you been up to the past 4 years. Keep in touch and Merry Christmas!
Kali
Hey crazy Maria! I'm glad you found me. Tami is my sister-in-law now, go figure. You and Lindsey were so much fun to hang out with. Braxton is so cute.
Post a Comment