CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.17.2008

Funny story & videos

Alright, so first off I have to tell a Braxton story. I was at the mall with him the other night and I saw the Hallmark store. Now, you know that I'm an average girl when I go to the card store for absolutley NO particular reason other than just to read cards that I'm not going to buy! I love reading cards though. I am very lucky, most moms wouldn't dream of going to a store just "because" with a child. It's to hectic. But, I'm so blessed with a well-behaved child. You don't know how many times I've had mom's come up and ask me how old he is and then proceed to say, "I wish my seven year old acted as well as your four year old!"

Ok, I got sidetracked. Anyway, so I'm reading cards and in the background I can hear Braxton saying stuff. So, I do the, "uh-huh, yeah" to make him think I was listening. Then, I hear him again. I stop, looked down and he is reading the cards! He picked up a card and said, "To my Honey." Then he looked at another one, "For my Sweet Wife." LOL, I love him! Then I realize, the "for my sweet wife" was written in cursive! He is reading cursive now. LOL, boy, I have my hands full.

Ok, so now for the videos. I heard about this comedian, Brian Regan. He is hilarious! And, it's CLEAN! Super, DUPER plus. So, I think you'll enjoy these clippets. I hope you do!

Have a great day! Until next time ... (be sure to pause my music first .... :)

Calling UPS



Emergency Room part 1




Emergency Room part 2

1 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Brian Regan is our absolutely favorite! We went to one of his shows this last summer (at thanksgiving point)!!! It was soooooooo totally awesome! You'll never experience such clean comical relief, with such overpowering laughter in your life! :)
You Too!!!
Have a great day! :)