CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.12.2008

A relaxing Saturday

Today was such a nice day - and to top it off, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY A BEAUTIFUL DAY! The last few days have been so overcast, dark and dreary. Today you could see the beautiful blue sky and white puffy clouds - when you went outside you could even feel the sun a bit. Now that is nice!

I didn't do a whole lot today. Braxton is with his daddy - so I had a very relaxing Saturday. I did help my mom out a bit - but I still had time to just do, well ... nothing. It was nice. I did feel a bit lazy - but, every once in a while, I don't think that is a bad thing.

I did however almost get very bored because there was not a whole lot to do. I was tempted to watch Napoleon Dynamite. Now, don't get me wrong, I like Naopoleon Dynamite - but for me, I have to be in one of those moods where I am very easily entertained. Like, let's say, when I'm bored. :)

So -- Yeah, I guess that is about it.

Life is good and God is Great. What more could a girl ask for?

Until next time ...

2 comments:

Court and Jill said...

It's Wilson!!! Sorry it took me so long!

Jared & Tami said...

Every one needs a day to relax and have nothing to do once in a while!! :)