CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.11.2008

My apology ...

Ok - well, first off - I am going to apologize to those of you who were involved with my previous posts that got out of control. For, those of you who don't know, you are lucky!

Jeff has asked that I stop posting stuff on here about our marriage, or should I say divorce. SO ... I guess I will because, well -- I'll just leave it at "because."

I will however NOT apologize for the things that I wrote because I don't feel I wrote anything bad about Jeff - all I said was I wanted this to end civilly and it didn't look like it was going that way. I feel like it was someone else who "aired" my dirty laundry. But, whatever ... time to move on :)

So, I'm sorry guys.

*happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts*

2 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Shill Spill said...

No worries woman! No need to apologize! All is well. Hope you are happy and healthy!