Ok, guess what folks! I officially canNOT drink homemade v8 juice! I thought it would be so good - it was the night before, but yesterday when I got to work, I came so close to puking. hahahaha, yeah, I know. However, the yummy breakfast juice I made was delicious!
So, this comment was left by my cousin and I thought it was hilarious, so I'm posting it for ya'll right here:
okay you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!You are insane. How can you even drink this stuff and get it down. And what color is this crap-- BROWN!!!wow. Why are you doing this cleanse. I my self would be so extremely sick if I drank this stuff!!!You go GIRL
So, guess what Joce -- I thought I could, but I couldn't. You were right! THAT CRAP TASTED LIKE FRESH CUT .... GRASS! Plus, Valentine's Day is coming ... the MOST depressing day of the year - (ya know, going through a divorce and all) and I am definitely going to need some ice cream that day!!! You better believe it.
So needless to say - I did end my cleanse last night by eating some delicious shanghai chicken at applebee's. Good Food, Great Company -- HAPPY RIA!
I think next time I try this little "cleanse" I'll post after I've done it, because I don't like posting that I didn't accomplish what I set out to do - NOT FUN, NOT FUN AT ALL!
until next time ...
2.08.2008
Maybe next time?
Posted by Maria at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Maria.. I got both of their addresses for you. Heather and Carson told me that their site is open to all so I think you can get in, but if not her email adderss is here too, and Heather Brown's address is at the bottom!! Have fun and never do that cleanse crap again... food is always a yummier cleanse :) Have you heard of the apple one? At least you get to eat apples and drink good apple juice and applesauce! hehe
thewalkers4.spaces.live.com, heatherboojohnson@msn.com
sweetpea_hd@comcast.net
I don't know if I could even make myself drink that! You are brave! IT is sad what we do to loose some weight/get fit, isn't it? :) I have done a different cleanse (ISAGENIX--if you are interested) that is horrible, but sounds much better than that!!
You did FAR better than I would have EVER done! :) Don't think of it as not succeeding. Think of it as trying something new and making up your own mind as to how you liked it. That's all. Nothing to be ashamed of!
hahaha your silly!! okay so next time you want to do a cleanse " Just don't do it" and then you don't have to post anything thing!!! If your wanting to cleanse your body!!! Just eat extremely healthy!! lots of fiber, I guess that is what it sounds like your doing!! lots of fruit and veggies, salads, spinach, brocoli, but I promise your just gonna feel like your starving after you do it. And then when its over you'll just go back to the weight or what have you again.
But my friends do do isagenix if you are interested in this again!!! Hang in there trooper.
And by the way, Valentines day is the stupidest holiday ever!!! But if your wanting to share your love, just give it all to Braxton. All Valentines day is a day your other is FORCED to make sure they show their love. But they should never be forced anyways. THat means it should be valentines day everyday. SMILE!!!
Post a Comment