CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.10.2008

Well, it's official...

I act MATURE for my age. Or atleast, this thing tells me I do:


You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old

You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world.

You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well.
You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it!


I will admit - I find this very interesting. Just the other day, I was telling a dear friend how I couldn't wait to be 30! Seriously, while other people dread turning 30 - I anticipate the day. I think it would be so nice to be able to say I'm thirty or thirty-something.

So, surprisingly - I would rate this little quiz-a-ma-jig "4 stars! Two enthusiastic thumbs up!"

Until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cartoon looks like you too!! Welcome to the 30 something club :) When the day comes that you are thirty you'll be 50 inside... haha. Oh well, i'll be an old fart with you... see ya

The McClellan Clan said...

okay so-- could those words describe you better at this time in your life!! I think its crazy, I just think it fits you so well!!!!