CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.13.2008

How ExCiTiNg, my 100th post!

Wahoo! Aren't you excited it is my 100th post today. So, I decided it would be a cool thing to list 100 things that I "love" since tomorrow is Valentine's Day and all! Here we go:

1. The Gospel 2. Braxton 3. DAB 4. Pictures 5. Fire & Ice perfume 6. Chocolate 7. Scrapbooking 8. Family 9. Serving others 10. Scriptures 11. Cheesecake 12. Telling jokes 13. Laughing 14. Surprises 15. Doing things for others without being asked 16. Embroidering 17. Writing poems 18. Singing 19. My camera 20. Friends 21. Babies 22. Acting silly 23. Being a Mom 24. Gerber Daisies 25. Demolition Derbies 26. Concerts 27. TEMPLE SQUARE! 28. wave-running 29. The Mountains 30. My sisters 31. Hot cocoa 32. Kisses 33. Hugs 34. Hugs and Kisses! 35. Skor candybars 36. Soccer 37. Computers 38. Cell phones 39. Camping 40. Craft projects 41. Making stuff with my hands 42. Fixing things 43. Craft stores 44. Swings 45. Homemade bread 46. Music 47. Hallmark shows 48. Discovery Health Channel 49. Campfires (the smell, too) 50. Speed (NOT THE DRUG, JUST GOING FAST!) 51. Raquetball 52. Singing on road trips 53. The show, "friends" 54. Family Reunions 55. Hearing stories about my ancestors 56. Coming up with creative ideas for gifts 57. ASB 58. Dancing 59. Baking 60. Cooking 61. Learning new things 62. Laughing 63. Autumn 64. Thaifoon's potstickers 65. Volleyball 66. Farm animals 67. Playing games with Brax 68. Having opportunities to work with the youth at church 69. Rain 70. But, I also love the sunshine, too!!! 71. Scented candles 72. Cookie dough 73. Sprinting 74. Smiling at strangers 75. Getting packages in the mail 76. Caller ID 77. Girlscamp songs 78. Jumping in a pile of leaves 79. The Beach 80. Chili Relleno's from El Matador 81. Chocolate dipped Strawberries 82. Extreme Home Makeover 83. BKB 84. Talking to a friend I haven't seen/talked to in a long time 85. Manicotti (mmmmm) 86. Memories 87. Rainbows 88. The smell in the air after a rain/thunder storm 89. How beautiful the world looks after a storm 90. Banana cream pie 91. Water-skiing 92. I love to tell people, "I love you" & I like showing it, too :) 93. Makeup! 94. lds.org 95. Being a Woman 96. That I've never had a ticket 97. That I have all sisters 98. Watching Tennis 99. Braxton's squeaky baby laugh (sounded like a rubber duck!) 100. MY LIFE!

That was harder than I thought!

4 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

WOW!!!
thats all I can say

WOW

Jenny said...

Way cute idea! It was fun to read.

The Shill Spill said...

Wooo-Hooo! That's amazing Ria! Good for you! I am pretty sure it'll take me another year to get to 100. But, I greatly anticipate that day! :) Congrats!

Chad and Maresa said...

I love girls camp songs too!