CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.02.2008

I knew it!

So, I spoke way tooooo soon. Yesterday it snowed! The month of March is soooo tricky. Yeah, I knew if I got my hopes up for spring something like that would happen. Naw, it really wasn't all that bad. It didn't last long, it won't stick & the ground looked super pretty this morning when I woke up. It's ALL good!

So, today was a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood. The sky was bright blue, there were big puffy clouds and church was awesome.


Can I just say how much I LOVE Relief Society! I am so glad that I am able to go. Even though I have loved many of my callings, I am always so bummed when I have to miss Relief Society. Our bishopbric had our Relief Society Pres. go over the Worldwide Leadership Training. It was nice. We decided that as a whole - we get to hear all of these wonderful things (like the training) but then really never apply what we just heard to our own lives. Sure makes you stop and think. Well, it sure made me stop and think. FAMILY FIRST! There are so many ways that you can make something "family time." I remember once I was shewing Braxton away because I was cooking and focused on just that. Finally I realized, "Duh! Pull up a chair so he can see what I am doing (he was about 2 1/2 years old) and I got down a bowl and a spoon for him. He felt so BIG helping me. I also talked about what I was doing and why. He loved it. Now, one of his favorite things to do is to pretend to cook. I know that isn't anything too terribly big. But, it seems to me, that it is the small things that matter most. All of those small moments add up to HUGE memories.



I went to Temple Square today, too! Of course, anybody who knows me, knows that is my FAVORITE place in the world. I went to "Come Unto Christ." It was a musical program put on by the Sisters at Temple Square in the Assembly Hall. It was so nice. All of the sisters looked so incredibly beautiful up there. It's so neat to see people from different nationalities working together for one purpose - to search for those lost lambs who are wanting to come back to the fold. I felt the spirit very strongly quite a few times.


Anyway, I had my step-sister take some pics of Brax and I before church. I have been so bad about posting pics lately. Because it takes more time. So, I will try and do better. Blogs are so much more fun to read if you can look at pictures! Yay!


I hope all of you have a wonderful week!



Until next time ...

3 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

AHHH!! thanks for your words. I couldn't write such good comments- if you didn't leave such funny and wonderful posts. You are so pretty. And you're even more beautiful now that you are on your own. You look happier in your pics!! Honestly!! Well take care. I'm praying you get the job you want!! To bad you aren't here, my dad is needing a new secretary!!They are doing interviews tomorrow!!

Jamie said...

Cute Cute pictures! What a pretty mommy and handsome little BOY!

Peter and Julia said...

Beautiful pictures Maria!! Videos are just as easy. We just do videos with our digital camera so we open them up in a file with the pictures like you would if you were posting a picture and then you should be able to post the video. Blogger says the video has to be smaller than 100 mb which was my problem becuase I had my camera set to anotehr setting but switched it back to default settings. So anyway, you should just be able to go to new post and next to posting pictures is the video button and you should be able to browse and it shows you what formats and what types of files it takes. You should be set!!!