Ok, don't know if any of you remember that Brax had his picture taken in November by an awesome photographer from Alabama. Well, his friend, Jason, was able to portray Joseph in some pictures taken by another photographer. I check his blog pretty regularly and he had this really neat post on it today. (click on the below link)
If you'll watch it, they are some of the MOST beautiful pictures I have ever seen. They look almost like paintings. So GORGEOUS!
I believe the woman playing Mary is my dear friend, Ernie's cousin, Lisa. (waiting to get official word on that though.)
If any of you are around the Mesa, Arizona area - these pics are on display at the Visitor's Center down at the Mesa Temple - all part of the annual Easter pageant.
Thought you might be interested in this:
"Reflections of Christ"
(Yes, I did find out that the woman portraying Mary was Ernie's cousin, Lisa. )
3.03.2008
Reflections of Christ
Posted by Maria at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So I checked that out. And holy cow, I want a picture of it. The place they did it in is amazing!! I had to show Brady!! That is just the most priceless thing I have seen. Wow!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hey Maria, great blog. So nice to hear from you so often this way. Isn't Lisa amazing and beautiful? So are you. I will always think that and love you forever. Brax is awesome. Obviously he belongs to you ;-). Ever...
Post a Comment