CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.05.2008

Wasatch

Wasatch? Kind of a crazy post title, doncha think? Well ... I might be just totally biased here. My 4 year old is a genius. He is now reading the word, "Wasatch". It amazes me that he understands that the "c" and the "h" together make the sound that they do. I was typing an email to Brax's dad yesterday and he was reading word for word what I was typing. LUCKILY - it was a nice email :)

Anyway ... as you can see with my blog. I am very undecisive. With "little" things. Not big things. When it is something of serious concern or consequence -- I study and think long and hard before I make a decision. However, when it comes to the little things like ... oh, let's say ..... MY BLOG, I am constantly changing it. So, I need your input folks. Did you like the brown background better? Or this crazy one?

Also, Braxton requested that some of HIS music be played on "our" blog as well. He requested the "go,go" song. (Jitterbug)

5 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

I love the background. I like the new change it looks really good. I'm all about change too, but dumb to figure out how to do the scrapbook blogs. So I guess I'll just stick to the templates that blogger has!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The Shill Spill said...

I actually like them both! They are both very pleasing to the eye. :)
I can't believe how totally smart your little guy sis! That is just incredibly crazy to me! (But, soooo cool!)

Kami said...

I like your new blog background! And I have a question, how'd you do it? I'm starting a new blog for a book club and wanted to give it some originality. Anyway, I'm glad your interview went well, I hope you get the job. And that's good about the temp. custody too. Hope all continues going well.

*Heather* said...

I think all of them are cute! Your little Brax is such a smartie!! What do you do to work with him on his reading? You're such a great mom!

Alissa said...

I like the brown one better, but I like to see it change every once and awhile!