Ok, boy does it feel like it has been FOREVER since I've written. It has been. I was all excited with my last post and was going to show pictures of my new place ... however, I have misplaced my camera! Grrrrrr. I love taking pictures more than anything and it's at times like this when I REALLY want to take pictures I can't seem to find it. Must be stuck in a box somewhere from the move.
So, therefore, I still have no pictures to show all of you. I know how boring.
But, I am still alive for those of you who may have been wondering. So ... that's good! Atleast, I think it is. :)
Hopefully I'll find my camera soon.
Until next time ...
3.28.2008
I was abducted by aliens! They didn't want me so they returned me.
Posted by Maria at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey! Where is your new place? So.. i have been itching to run a 5k. I know there is that slc marathon one way soon, which I don't know if I can be ready for.. i know.. it is only 3.1 miles or something.. but I am a whoos. Do you know of any other ones?
I am not really wanting to run it alone either and I was going to see if you wanted to do it with me.. but I am SLOW and you would not like running with me! :) Let me know if you know of any other 5ks that you know of!
hey so did you get that job a while back?? Just wondering. How is your mom too. You need to give us all an update its been to long. Did she go to Errols sealing???
Take care
THIS IS SO NOT FAIR, COME BACK TO ME MARIA. EVEN IF YOU ARE BUSY. I STILL NEED YOU!!!!!!!:)
Alright, enough of the aliens already! Where are you? Are you okay? What's new? I want to hear about your new place and such! Talk to me! :)
Post a Comment