Alright, alright, alright! So, someone (JOCELYN!!!) has been complaining that I have not been blogging enough lately and that I have some catching up to do. WHATEVER. I'm busy, girl. I am a sometimes working but all the time mom and on top of that ..... I have to deal with ... him. (That would be the ex.)
Dare I talk about it? We all know what happened last time I mentioned a little scuffle that happened. And if you don't know, let me tell you.
I posted a post that didn't go into much detail but said that he was threatening to drown me in legal fees. Well, his brother read my blog and a holy war broke out between someone (JOCELYN!!!) and Jeff's brother, Bart. In all honesty, Joce - you were such a sweetheart to stick up for me AND to defend Braxton. She was awesome. SO, because of that perty lil incident, I decided to go private. :)
ANYHOO - So, because it is indeed May 1, 2008. I am making a month-long goal to post EVERY SINGLE DAY this month. So, there. You are going to be so sick of my posts and pictures, it's gonna drive you insane. Even if I have nothing to blog about ... I'm going to go on about something. So, you asked for it .... You are getting it. You don't have to beg something out of me.
(OK, maybe you do .. that was her 3rd or 4th time asking me to please blog more.)
I love you Joce. And so far, I've been too busy with dumbo to do anything about the other dumbo. :) haha. I love inside-stories.
K, read up, there will be a test!
Until next time ... (which will be tomorrow ... or maybe even today!)
5.01.2008
For my dear cousin, Joce!
Posted by Maria at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
hahahahahahahah!!! I FEEL GOOD, NA NA NA NA NA
THE WAY THAT I SHOULD NA NA NA NA NA
HA!!
Thank you so much!! You made my day. I'm so glad you are going to blog everyday this week, maybe I'll do it too???
I love hearing from you and you are never there anymore, so atleast someone got you to do it. Its cheaper for me this way to talk to you!! my cell phone doesn't work unless I'm in town!!!
But if you really want to fill me in on your life, email me all the juicies!!
Sorry I got you into trouble too!! I had no intention of it, and it really made me feel bad!! REALLY am sorry about that!!
Post a Comment