CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.05.2008

I'm up for the challenge!

So, my stake president has asked that each of us as a family do a couple things. These few things are:

1) Find a scripture that you feel represents your family and memorize it. Each FHE quote the scripture as part of your FHE routine.

2) Memorize, "The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles." Yes, you heard me right. It was funny, because I actually was just thinking a few weeks ago how I would like to have "The Family: A Proclamation to the World" memorized.

Now, I do have to say, that memorizing stuff is actually something that comes quite easy to me. So, I'm throwing both of those in there. I want to memorize both.

I know what I'm doing for FHE tonight!

2 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

okay that sounds like to much work to me!! I'M NOT GOOD AT MEMORIZING STUFF!!
So thats where Braxton gets all his brains from!!!;)

Alissa said...

now would be a good time to call...i tore a muscle in my back and i'm not moving much, plus i'm heavily drugged!