CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.04.2008

Hiking ... again

So, on Sunday we went hiking. It was such a beautiful day to be out in Nature. We went up to cottonwood canyon and the river was just raging! I really wanted to just jump in, but -- that would obviously be not smart. The current was super, duper strong. I'm so glad we've had such precipitation.

Anyway, we hiked up to a waterfall and the next thing David knew I was climbing up through the waterfall for a pic. I almost started a rockslide - but, luckily didn't. Then he joined me -- in his leather shoes. :)




On the way back down from the waterfall, we stopped here because it was so beautiful. We did the timer on the camera, so the pic isn't the best ... but I still love it.


2 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

okay so where to start! I am loving all the pics. Thanks for posting them. Now I know who your boyfriend is!!
They are soooooo cute. This pictures for jeff are awesome. The pic of the boys looking at each other is soooooo cute!!! And honestly I love the family pic that you said isn't to good the last one. Its awesome. I love how the trees are kind of blurry but the center with you guys isn't. I think it looks cool. I love all the pics. You guys are cute together. He better learn to wear flip flops though, or else those leather shoes are going to be out the door soon!! Glad your having fun!!

Kami said...

That is a cool picture of you guys in the waterfall!!