CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.31.2008

The last post of May

This post was actually written the last day of May ... however, I was having technical difficulties and didn't get it post until the 3rd of June:

HI! Alright, so I ended up not posting EVERY day in May. But, I did a lot better than last month -- which was, what 3 posts?


Here are quite a few pictures of the things Brax and I have been up to the last few weeks. Hope that this makes Alissa and Jocelyn HAPPY.


Can't wait for June to get here! Talk to all y'all later .... :)


From our hike in ... April:







Just chillin:



General Conference:






Barbeque at the Capels:






Our hike in May:



3 comments:

Alissa said...

thanks maria, i love to see you happy!

Steph said...

So does he have kids or are these siblings or what?

The McClellan Clan said...

okay that is so cute!! He is a handsome man. i really do think so!!
I'm glad to see you post some pics. I'm happy for you!! take care
Love ya!!