CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.27.2008

All about my Mommy

My friend, Tiffany, asked her little boy questions about herself and posted it on her blog. I thought it was pretty cute, so I'm copying her. I asked Brax the same questions and even added a few. Here you go...

All About My Mommy:


1. What is something mom always says to you? “We have to brush your teeth”

2. What makes mom happy? “me”

3. What makes mom sad? "My daddy" (that broke my heart)

4. How does mom make you laugh? “She tickles me"

5. What was mom like as a child? “like me"

6. How old is your mom? “31"

7. How tall is your mom? “She is this big” (reaching high up with his arm)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? "play on the computer”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “Run”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? “her hands”

11. What is your mom really good at? “going to redbox” (this is humiliating - just shows what he watches me do. Apparently quite a lot)

12. What is your mom not very good at? “um... you're not so good at hanging from the roof”

13. What does your mom do for her job? “cook”

14. What is your mom's favorite food? “salad”

15. What makes you proud of your mom? “ I don't know”

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Sandy"
(that is spongebob's girlfriend)

17. What do you and your mom do together? “play computer gamese; eat”

18. How are you and your mom the same? “Our shirts match”

19. How are you and your mom different? “I'm me and she's her"

20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Because I'm smart”

21. What is your mom's favorite color? (he signed green... which is right)

22. What is your mom's favorite number? 1

23. Who is your mom's best friend? "your mom"

5 comments:

Alissa said...

that is so cute! but what is redbox?

The McClellan Clan said...

okay that is so cute!!! Seriously he really pays attention to things!!! That is so cute!!!
I'm glad you had a good memorial day, I missed you!!! I didn't go the reunion. There was just to much going on that day!! i need to email you, so email me back ;)

The Winwards said...

That is so cute, I love the part when he said you don't hang on the roof very good. Is there a story behind that?

The Shill Spill said...

Love it Ria! I am so glad you did that! I love it when children express to us their ideas of us and them. Good times!

Steph said...

I thought I told you abou the engagement .. I sent it out on my cell phone via text message ... maybe yours didn't go thru ... and I sent an email out to everyone ... maybe I didn't have your right email address then! SORRY! But yes .. we are getting married on August 9th!