Yesterday was a fun day, too. We started off the day by going to Sea World. It was a little chilly - but we ended up having a blast. When we first got there, we ended up riding the ride, Atlantis, and David and I got pretty darn wet. So, we were brainiacs and thought, since we are alread wet, we should ride it again. This time we sat in the back and didn't get as soaked.
Then, through the park we went. We spend about 3 hours walking around. Our (David and my) clothes had just gotten dry and we had a brilliant idea to ... ride another ride. One that gets us wet. OK ... I got drenched! Completely soaked. It was awful. The wind had picked up a bit and it was frEEEEEEEEEzing. Not even kind of fun. Yeah, I was ornery.
After about 6 hours at Sea World we headed back to the hotel to relax a bit.
Then, it was off to downtown. We had a ferry take us over to Coronado Island. We got there at dusk and it was so completely beautiful. We walked around the shops (all of which were closing) and finally found Cold Stone. I got some really gorgeous shots of the city from the island. I will try and get those posted ASAP. The are AWESOME.
All is going well in Cali. Hope all of you are doing well, too!
Until next time...
6.10.2008
Sea World and Coronado Island
Posted by Maria at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sorry you were so cold! I miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment