CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.15.2008

Father's Day pics for David

Just want to wish David a Happy Father's Day! Here are some pics that I gave him for his day.


This pic is one David actually took himself. It's his parents and niece's name on a brick at the Gateway near the fountains. I just finally got it printed out for him.



I took these pics of Ayla and Ben on June 1st. It was funny because, I had a hard time getting the people at Walmart to believe that they weren't copyrighted pictures. What dorks! I told them I studied photography in school. LOL. I was hoping they'd think college. Cuz, it was really just an easy to pass class in high school :o)

2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Super cute Sepia pictures. (Darn cute kids too!) Thanks for sharing your talent Ria! (I read that bit on Michael's photography website.) :) Good for you! Way to be sooo good at photography that people think you're a pro! (Which, by the way, you are in my book.)

The McClellan Clan said...

Those are beautiful pics. I hope you guys had a good fathers day!!! Hows life treating ya???