Hi everyone! I am still in California. We have three days left before we head back to the good 'ol state of Utah. It's been fun here, however, I will be grateful to be returning to Utah. Let's just face it, I LOVE UTAH.
We went to the beach yesterday. The tides were pretty crazy. David mentioned something about even the worst day at the beach is better than the best day in Utah -- something like that, and I totally will have to disagree. I would rather be at Temple Square, I think that anywhere in the world. Again, I'm just weird!!!
I have lost my cord to my camera, so I haven't been able to download any pictures recently. So, please bear with me. If I don't find it, I may just have to buy another one after I get home to Utah.
David and I went out to eat at Duke's yesterday on the pier in Huntington Beach. It was so beautiful AND awesome. I swear, I've only dreamt about living like this. Saying we'll go somewhere and then actually doing it. It's a crazy lifestyle for me, but I like it! I am so grateful for him, too.
There was a street fair going on across the street - so we strolled over that way and we had our handwriting analyzed. It was hilarious. I took a pic of the guy ... and I'll have to post it later, as again, I am not able to download pics.
Anyway ..... I'll post more later.
Until next time...
6.18.2008
Still in CA
Posted by Maria at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
so what did the analyst say??? any ring yet?? hehe
Hey, I can see why they thought you were a professional photographer. Those pics are really awesome. I bet you are excited to get back to Utah to see me, huh?! I don't blame ya, I would miss me too if I were you. Ok, whatever, hurry up and get home, because I miss you.
Post a Comment