CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.06.2008

Maria, what are you going to do?

"I'M GOIN' TO DISNEYLAND!"

I am headed out to Disneyland today with David, Ayla and Laera (Ayla's 1/2 sister on her mom's side.) Jeff's sister is getting married this weekend and so Braxton is spending the next two weeks with his daddy. David's little boy isn't come either. We figured that it would be easier on us all not to have two, four year olds. I will miss the little monkey, though -- but, I should have some fun and exciting posts for the next little while. YAY!


AN UPDATE: we arrived to San Diego in about 11 hours. It was surprisingly quite a nice drive. David drove the whole way. We will hit the San Diego zoo tomorrow. I, personally, am not much of a zoo fan, but, afterward, we will be going to the San Diego Temple. Hoo-raw!

5 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Horray! Have a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kami said...

Wow, I haven't checked your blog for a while (mostly due to computer issues and being gone) and I can't believe all that's new in your life!! I'm so happy for you. Have fun in Disneyland.

Alissa said...

you should love zoos, because that where we became bosom buddies! have fun, we are actually going to disneyworld next week with my dad and family!

Alissa said...

by the way...what was "the sweetest thing ever said to me" or did i miss something?

The McClellan Clan said...

Have fun and be safe. Don't let shamoo get ya, if you go there!! We'll hear from you later! :)
p.s. you should like monkey's CAUSE YOU ARE ONE!! ;)