I talked with David this morning. He was like, "I have a story that you are just going to love." I guess the Ward Emergency Preparedness lady came over yesterday to get an idea of what we do/don't have. She said she'd be by later to bring us a walkie-talkie. Then she proceeded to say, "Every month on the 8th at 8:00 AM we turn the walkie-talkie's to channel 8 and just make sure everyone is up to date on everything." Can you believe that? Now that's .... weird. Maybe it's cuz we are in the 8th ward. Who knows?!
Also, clear back in June I went and visited my seminary teacher, Bro. Valberg. He is such a sweet, kind man. He was there for me a lot in 9th grade. Somehow we became very close and still like to get together once and a while and catch up. He even was my witness in the temple for my first marriage. He is such a great guy.
Anyway, we got together and talked. It was so nice. He's one of the first people who found out that I was separating/leaving my husband.
I sure love Bro. V! He isn't a seminary teacher anymore, but I just can't get in the habit of calling him John. He'll always be Bro. V to me.
So, here are a few pictures of us. Don't you just wanna smile seeing his smile?



0 comments:
Post a Comment