Well, I have some more goofy info. It has now been brought to my attention that the word "eternity" also, has 8 letters in it as well. (Thank you Alissa) Also, does it surprise anyone that the sign for inifinity (never-ending) is an 8 on it's side?
Yes, I am a bit pathetic - but YES, I do think it is very cool, too!
Also, here are some pics of Pioneer day when we went kayaking with the boys (and the day David and I got engaged). We took the pics before we got out of the boat. Right after I took the pics my camera fell into the bottom of my kayak that was full of water. I feel lucky that I could even get these pics off of the camera - cuz it's pretty much shot now. So that is why there are no pictures of David and I showing off the ring.
We are down to single digits now on the countdown ... Wa*Hoo!




0 comments:
Post a Comment