CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.18.2008

weeding (not wedding)

Yesterday David and I got to help out at the Church's garden in Sandy. I'm sure they probably have many gardens around.

David had signed up to help out & I decided I'd just invite myself and go along.

We got there and we ended up weeding the big long rows of peppers, cabbages, zuchinnis and ... I guess that is about it. :) We kind of had a little bit of a competition going on. Seeing who could fill their buckets the fullest. Um, we tied. "wink, wink"

I guess that is one of the reasons I love David. He always is happy to serve the church when he can. Back in December, shortly after we had met, we volunteered to clean the conference center too. Both times, I had so much fun. I'm glad we both like doing those kinds of things. It's funner when you have someone to serve with you!

0 comments: