CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.17.2008

Memories

Here is a game that I hope all of you will play with me! Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, anything you remember!

2. Leave these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Steph said...

what's that? a waterbottle?

Alissa said...

For only knowing you for two years, I have lots of memories about you and I'm happy to say that most of them were very funny! So I'm going to pick a funny one! When you wore a pencil skirt that looked really good on you but you walked backwards into your house so that I couldn't see you booty as you walked away!(not that i would be looking anyways) Let me know if you want me to post anymore memories of you! :)

Kami said...

Kicking the boys in soccer in grade school. But laughing so hard in 5th grade that our teacher sent one of us to go sit out in the kiva. Hee. hee.